Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Ills of Procrastination

Sometimes, procrastination can really suck your life out.

I'm sitting here trying to motivate myself to do SOMETHING, but no go. I have a bunch of work to do, but nothing doing... my brain is frozen.

I guess that happens to the best of us.


It's also the reason why I think working 'regular hours' can totally suck from a productivity standpoint. I typically work from home rather than the office, and on a day like this, if I were home, I'd just go and take a nap or relax in some way, and get to work later in the night. Of course, that luxury isn't available when at the office. You just can't 'do something else'.

So, instead, I sit here, and try to beat off the procrastination. Unfortunately it is beating back. And it hits much harder.

No comments: