Thursday, July 12, 2007

Popping My Cherry

Well, this is my welcoming call to the world of 'Blogging'. It's quite anti-climatic, if you ask me.

Of course, I am no stranger to the whole 'let's talk about me' phenomenon - I've been keeping a fairly regular journal of my rather mundane life since 2000... it's now a 1100+ page monster that seems to hang Word on a regular basis... so much so that recently, I've have to split it into two out of frustration.

Come to think of it, my history with journals hasn't really been the best... specifically when it comes to letting others read the crazy things that go on in my mind.

(I've allowed two ex-girlfriends to look through it, with the same end result... they getting pissed about something I've written. In fact, that might actually be a major contributing cause to their 'ex' status... it's a funny thing about women... they claim to want honesty, but the reality is that, at least in my experience, they don't respond that well to it. But I digress...)


With that type of history, why in the world would I want to start a blog? When I figure out the answer to that one, I'll get back to you....

No comments: